top of page

The Influence of Electrical Appliances on Feng Shui and Health

In the realm of Feng Shui, can electrical appliances really impact the balance of energy?


Feng Shui

According to Feng Shui principles, items that generate dynamic energy fall under the Fire element. As our society advances and our lives become increasingly entwined with technology, we find ourselves surrounded by many gadgets and devices, both large and small. From smartphones to air conditioners and refrigerators, these technological wonders align with the fiery attributes of Feng Shui, symbolising growth and vitality. Hence, it's advisable to position these items in areas brimming with positive energy, particularly electronics with significant power consumption, like air conditioners and washing machines. Placing them strategically can amplify the magnetic resonance, fostering motivation and igniting a sense of purpose for the occupants.


Conversely, should these dynamic gadgets find their place amidst negative energy zones, they might unwittingly introduce a downtrodden atmosphere, even a seemingly trivial device like a computer can profoundly impact the Feng Shui of your dwelling and your personal fortunes.


In recent times, while reveling in the conveniences of modern living, society has begun contemplating the ramifications of electronic contrivances on our well-being. The omnipresent electromagnetic waves generated by our household electronics emerge as a chief culprit undermining our nervous system's equilibrium. Research from the United States reveals that 40% of a person's electromagnetic field emanates from nearby power infrastructure, with the remaining 60% originating from appliances nestled within our abodes. Thus, our concerns encompass more than just lighting, ventilation, and spatial orientation; they extend to the intricate interplay between these contrivances and our overall health. Observing safe distances and refraining from excessive usage takes on newfound importance.


Beyond deforestation and vehicular emissions, an often-overlooked contributor to global warming is the excessive heat radiated by our electronic companions. As we relish the marvels of modern technology, let's not only heed the dichotomy of positive and negative energy in our surroundings but also embrace energy conservation, for in safeguarding our own well-being, we extend a protective shield over our cherished planet.

4 views0 comments

Comments


006.JPG

JASON CHAN

At my practice, I use Ba Zi and Feng Shui to provide my clients with a comprehensive assessment of their lives. I take into account the unique energies of a person’s home and surroundings, as well as the energies of the environment and the person’s own destiny. With these insights, I am able to offer my clients assistance to help them reach their goals, and improve their lives.

bottom of page